Carl Casper Car Show In Louisville, KY

FosgateF150

bassboy im down to help let me know if i see your car ill look 4 you and i will help

edit spelling

Yeah most deff, Ill be in my black 2g eclipse.

I will be there friday for sure, the other days im not sure yet, depends on how i do

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

just so u all know...

friday is the "loudest in louisville" contest...its not a meca event...this is for locals only to compete in..

saturday and sunday is the meca 3x event...open to any competitors...

i likes me some audio stuff...

just so u all know...

friday is the "loudest in louisville" contest...its not a meca event...this is for locals only to compete in..

saturday and sunday is the meca 3x event...open to any competitors...

Yeah thats right...

So whats the deal with the way they want people to do there runs, herd something like u gotta push your car around and stuff..

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

yea...in previous years they had the computer on a rolling stand that they took from car to car...

this year, apparently, they are having lanes like any normal meca comp, and since the fire marshall wont allow any vehicles to be running, you must push ur car in the lane...not really meca's fault...its the casper people/fire marshall rules...

it kinda sucks, but this is the only competition with these types of rules....but its also the biggest car show around and offers the most exposure for meca..so i feel like its worth it..

but most people are more than willing to help out...

and i believe u must have no more than 1/8th tank of gas...

i likes me some audio stuff...

i actually think its a quarter tank i seen the flyer for it on the website or somewhere and im sure thats wat it said

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

yea...in previous years they had the computer on a rolling stand that they took from car to car...

this year, apparently, they are having lanes like any normal meca comp, and since the fire marshall wont allow any vehicles to be running, you must push ur car in the lane...not really meca's fault...its the casper people/fire marshall rules...

it kinda sucks, but this is the only competition with these types of rules....but its also the biggest car show around and offers the most exposure for meca..so i feel like its worth it..

but most people are more than willing to help out...

and i believe u must have no more than 1/8th tank of gas...

O, ok thats what it was i read about it a while back..

i wish we could demo all the time, and not wait all day long with no music.

Iv been trying to find some1 local with a term lab so i can get metered and tune a little b4 the show, no luck really

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

I'll be there.

Spectating most likely.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

im going but ill be spectating cause my truck is nothing special and my system isnt loud enough to compete in the contest

2005 F150 XLT Super Cab 4x4, 2in Ready Lift Level kit, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Muffler, 285-70-17 BFG All Terrain T/A's, snap down tonneau cover, Pioneer cd player with ipod hookup, Pioneer 3 way 6x8's, 2 10inch Rockford Fosgate R1's, Rockford Fosgate R500-1 Amp, and Bambi Mod

Archived