Tech N9ne on 106 and park today!1/22/2010 friday!!!!

Get the party jumping

Keep the hotties humping

I like them thick and juicy

So don't palatte nothing

A cool song, don't get me wrong.. unique.. some clever shit in there and god bless him and whatever grassroots efforts got him to where he is.. but damn, there are alot more important acts out there. And like I said, he seems to play some pretty ridiculous gigs in the middle of nowhere.

I guess everyone has their own opinions about certain things, all i know is he's a very good rapper, maybe some agree, maybe some don't but i've seen alot of his big concerts, and he can get the crowds LIVE. I like his newer stuff, along with his older, He has a big reputation in the underground music also. Check out some of his older ones that are awesome, like "Now it's on". "Questions", "Welcome to my world" and alot more

Tech9 is awful music. He is desperate for shows too cuz he came and played this tiny ass festival in Wisconsin like 2 years ago and it was just ridiculous... I mean seriously, it was a campground with like 30 tents in it.

He shows up and plays his show and afterward was walking around the campground but nobody would even talk to his fake ass.

[edit] Felt guilty ripping people's music, but what I meant to say was live is horrible music. I took a nap through most of it (and was close to the stage and not passed out drunk, straight up nap) and I guess the neighbors across the field complained to the police because he kept turning it up louder).

Anyhow, Alpha Dog soundtrack or whatever is fine but live he sucks.. I'm sorry to break it to you. People need to listen to more than rap all the time anyway. Listen to all kinds of music not just one.

so your judging based off the little show that happened 2 years ago?and because he went to your shitty festival hes desperate?he has shows lined up buddy,his shows are demanded and way better then any live show then all of those rappers,hes on the road more then any of them.

so to be at your little festival hes just trying to show love to all his fans,maybe he didnt have much there

"I realize he might be somewhat of a cult following" how can you call him fake when you dont even know what your yapping about?shows how much you speak before knowing anything..lmao

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

IMO Tech isnt really underground anymore, If you have a vid on MTV your are not underground, if you have commercials on cable you are not underground. He may have been underground like 6-10 years ago, but he isnt anymore, I am glad he isnt changing over to that bubble gum crap, and hope he holds his ground on that one.

Let me have you do something, go up to a kid in Junior High/High School that listens to rap/hip-hop ask him if he knows any fast rappers, they will most likely say one of three answers, Bone-Thugs, Twista, Or Tech N9ne. I am sorta tired of everywhere I go people asking me do you know tech n9ne can you play on of his songs(when I demo for people) and it sorta gets on my nerves. What I am trying to spread is that deep underground stuff, like some of the artists I have posted, I.E. Havik, The Jokerr, K-Rino, etc.......

Thats just my opinion.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

So what have we established then that we can all agree on? He isn't underground, he plays shitty festivals... and he's fast?

He's not as fast as the Micro Machines guy.

do you post anything positive on this website?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

do you post anything positive on this website?

I knew somebody would get defensive. Look, I said he sucks live.. who cares? I've seen an awful lot of hip hop shows and they all suck live. I wish I had gone to Method Man and Snoop when they came through recently because I heard that was good and my buddy wandered into some alleyway behind the show and smoked with the roadies and whatnot..

All hip hop artist will disappoint you live, that is all I am saying. The album rarely translates well.

images-1.jpg

i've got to say that i think he definatly has one of the best live performances i have seen. he played for at least 3 hours, and kept everyone going the entire time, and i could not hear the next day. i dont know if id say he is "underground" but i would say he is an independent artist still. i think people get those two confused.

fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss

I knew somebody would get defensive. Look, I said he sucks live.. who cares? I've seen an awful lot of hip hop shows and they all suck live. I wish I had gone to Method Man and Snoop when they came through recently because I heard that was good and my buddy wandered into some alleyway behind the show and smoked with the roadies and whatnot..

All hip hop artist will disappoint you live, that is all I am saying. The album rarely translates well.

i dont really listen to tech 9 im talking about your posts IN GENERAL. all you do is talk shit. its getting old

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i dont really listen to tech 9 im talking about your posts IN GENERAL. all you do is talk shit. its getting old

Ok, since you have done some sort of sifting through my 1000 or so posts here, please explain. Ad hominem attacks are ok but somehow my posts are not up to your standards?

images-1.jpg

Archived