Tech N9ne on 106 and park today!1/22/2010 friday!!!!

its 5pm central here...

well then..maybe you dont have the right cablez...lol...check your guide maybe it starts a a diff time

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

damn that was it?

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

damn that was it?

i agree..the judges didnt get to say anything..wtf!!!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Tech9 is awful music. He is desperate for shows too cuz he came and played this tiny ass festival in Wisconsin like 2 years ago and it was just ridiculous... I mean seriously, it was a campground with like 30 tents in it.

He shows up and plays his show and afterward was walking around the campground but nobody would even talk to his fake ass.

[edit] Felt guilty ripping people's music, but what I meant to say was live is horrible music. I took a nap through most of it (and was close to the stage and not passed out drunk, straight up nap) and I guess the neighbors across the field complained to the police because he kept turning it up louder).

Anyhow, Alpha Dog soundtrack or whatever is fine but live he sucks.. I'm sorry to break it to you. People need to listen to more than rap all the time anyway. Listen to all kinds of music not just one.

images-1.jpg

Oh and also just to clarify.. every hip hop show I've been to has been a huge disappointment. They just don't sound good live.

Ok dude are you serious??? Tech N9ne seriously???? He's the greatest underground out here and he has one of the best lyrical styles in the world

Ok dude are you serious??? Tech N9ne seriously???? He's the greatest underground out here and he has one of the best lyrical styles in the world

Out here? Isn't he from Kansas City or something? And how is somebody who does a motion picture soundtrack underground?

I'm sorry, but I realize he might be somewhat of a cult following and whatever but he's a goofball and kind of has no place.. certainly he isn't the 'greatest' of anything in the world.

he's a joke amongst my friends, i guess to each his own.

images-1.jpg

Get the party jumping

Keep the hotties humping

I like them thick and juicy

So don't palatte nothing

A cool song, don't get me wrong.. unique.. some clever shit in there and god bless him and whatever grassroots efforts got him to where he is.. but damn, there are alot more important acts out there. And like I said, he seems to play some pretty ridiculous gigs in the middle of nowhere.

images-1.jpg

Archived