Jump to content

Tech N9ne on 106 and park today!1/22/2010 friday!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
................

That's what I thought. You accuse me of talking shit in ALL my posts by you yourself talking shit.. and then don't back it up whatsoever.

I state my opinion, that is certain. As for shit talking, I think you'll be hard pressed to find more than 2% of my posts qualify for that.

images-1.jpg
Posted
I knew somebody would get defensive. Look, I said he sucks live.. who cares? I've seen an awful lot of hip hop shows and they all suck live. I wish I had gone to Method Man and Snoop when they came through recently because I heard that was good and my buddy wandered into some alleyway behind the show and smoked with the roadies and whatnot..

All hip hop artist will disappoint you live, that is all I am saying. The album rarely translates well.

im sure if i went to a place that had square dancing live,or a country live show.i wouldnt be impressed ..doesnt mean their music/dances are shitty..maybe i dont enjoy them.

im sure if i saw one of those artists on the street i wouldnt even look his/her way twice..doesnt mean ima go talk some shit and speak on something i clearly know nothing about

if you didnt care you wouldnt be on my thread.obviously

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 531 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...