Sundown Audio

The gain is about halfway up and the bass boost is all the way up. I'm going to go play with it some more and get back to you.

and I have 4 gauge rockford wire for power and ground, I would switch to 0 AWG, but seeing how the SAE-1200D is rated for 600W at 2 ohms and these subs are rated 400W. I'd rather not blow them since sundown amps are usually way underrated =P

Yeah, so it turns out, somehow the gain and bass eq were all the way up, thanks for the help guys =]

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

2 DC Level 4 12's with level 5 DVCs

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

sweet did that end up fixing the problem ? still asking what you electrical looks like and what it consist of... very nice amp though

Yes it did fix the problem =]

I'm still running on stock battery and alternator. With 4 gauge wire to the amp, and amp to ground. Big three has not been upgraded. I'm planning on upgrading everything in the future.

Edited by thuase

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

dude you need to at least have big 3 and 1/0 positve from your battery to the amp. if not you're gonna fry it

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

dude you need to at least have big 3 and 1/0 positve from your battery to the amp. if not you're gonna fry it

I'm not pushing it very hard with the lower power, so I don't see how it's going to fry. It's still getting a good amount of power regardless. Like I said though, I plan on upping it soon.

I mean I could be wrong, please correct me if Iam

Edited by thuase

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg