Advice on wich laptop to get

Hi i was just wondering if any one had any input on the gateyway p-7807u fx laptop. Im looking to buy a laptop for gaming, Mostly COD MW2, I find my self stuck on the gateway because it priced at $1099.99 and has a 17in screen. If any one can help me with some other options or point me another direction it would be apprecitated. THX

I see this notebook with 2 different types of GPU's (Both of which are discrete GPU's) 1 is a 9800GT mobile version, and the other is the 260M mobile version. Make sure the one you order is the 260M version..............Even though both GPUs are of the same "CORE" family, which is code named G92, the 260M version has way more shaders and a ton more performance for a notebook GPU. I found this notebook for 999 + 17$ shipping at the "EGG" and this notebook is a KILLER DEAL, I'd be all over it if I had the funding for it.... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834101203

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I see this notebook with 2 different types of GPU's (Both of which are discrete GPU's) 1 is a 9800GT mobile version, and the other is the 260M mobile version. Make sure the one you order is the 260M version..............Even though both GPUs are of the same "CORE" family, which is code named G92, the 260M version has way more shaders and a ton more performance for a notebook GPU. I found this notebook for 999 + 17$ shipping at the "EGG" and this notebook is a KILLER DEAL, I'd be all over it if I had the funding for it.... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834101203

Thx for ure help i didnt know the difference between the GPU's, I will definatley check that website. They are $200-$300 cheaper then what ive found.

Thank you again