Sonic Electronix

so yesterday i got my brand new aq2200d. love the amp. so im on my way home from getting some food to cook my girl dinner and im bumpin and i c lights. cop pulles me over and asked if i knew y he pulled me over i said no. he said he was sitting over 100 yard away and could hear the words but the bass was way to loud. ( limit here is 30 ft) i said well i no its not ok but thats a good thing for me to know. cuz thats kinda what i was goin for. so he writes me a $95 ticket. i swear one good thing happens and somethin bad follows. and i was on a side road not near any houses. but o well

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

so yesterday i got my brand new aq2200d. love the amp. so im on my way home from getting some food to cook my girl dinner and im bumpin and i c lights. cop pulles me over and asked if i knew y he pulled me over i said no. he said he was sitting over 100 yard away and could hear the words but the bass was way to loud. ( limit here is 30 ft) i said well i no its not ok but thats a good thing for me to know. cuz thats kinda what i was goin for. so he writes me a $95 ticket. i swear one good thing happens and somethin bad follows. and i was on a side road not near any houses. but o well

lol good story, also gratz on the aq2200d sweet amp

but this story isnt as good as the other one where u got pulled over for the same thing but the cop told u to turn it up :D

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg

hahaha you probably got the ticket cuz you said that to him

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

lol good story, also gratz on the aq2200d sweet amp

but this story isnt as good as the other one where u got pulled over for the same thing but the cop told u to turn it up :D

haha i no that was pretty dam cool

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

hahaha you probably got the ticket cuz you said that to him

yea i figured thats y he did give me a ticket. i guess thats just part of bein an audio head

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

Archived