BigPimpin91 Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 http://www.whenmarcogoeswhee.com I about fell out of my chair. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Red-navi-916 Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 LMFAOTHAT WAS EPIC BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
treossi Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 holy shit i can't believe that crap Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Mobile Chassis Dyno Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 OMG. I need to post this on all my local forums. Full of WIN!!! Warm Regards, Dyno Brian 1997 Ford Probe |Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!| |1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles| 2002 ZO6
thehoe92 Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 :rofl: Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
BigPimpin91 Posted January 23, 2010 Author Report Posted January 23, 2010 :rofl: I thought it was hilarious too. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
John Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 HAHA damn near pissed myself 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
treossi Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 those tits are huge!! Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Ryder954 Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 I CANT BELEIVE SHE DID THAT!!! OMG MURDERED OUT 2002 Rav4 Pioneer AVH-P5100 2 12" Kicker L7s 2000 watt Hifonics Brutus 1.5 Cap ZX350.4 for the highs Kicker component speakers 14k HID's Train Horn P.A System *Big Back seat* =D
splzx3 Posted January 23, 2010 Report Posted January 23, 2010 lol that was great thanks 4 that ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.