Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The car is a 2000 Lincoln Town Car was built to be loud with more on SQ it has 8 tweets, 14 mids, and 2 12" subs.

This vid is of how the car looks and the range of the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iVH7HzZ2zk

This vid is of the demo with the new system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFoGc69uwxo

Posted
good shti bro look forward to meetin you tomorrow! look for a tan f150 and ill give you a demo

Ok its put together for the show but its not finished. Still need to do kickpods but i'll get to it. LOL

Posted
lol your install is 10x cleaner than mine, i just added you on FB by the way

I add you and I got my camera on the charger and I'll have it in hand tomorrow.

I can do on your truck. Audiogod9000 wants me to work on his Jeep.

Posted
I add you and I got my camera on the charger and I'll have it in hand tomorrow.

I can do on your truck. Audiogod9000 wants me to work on his Jeep.

sweet man ill talk more about it tomorrow but i got 8 tweeters i wanna use eventually but i gotta get cross over networks and an amp first

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...