Only 2 alts is whats crazy...

those 4 AQ3500's pull 1200 amps of current .

I bet if the box was turned around port in the back it would be louder.

it sounds mean but the install isnt my cup of coffee!

just my opinion!

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

I think it is a legit daily driver, something you can have in your car but it's not walled so it's still useful day to day. I'm sure it pounds a lot more in person and wish I could see it as such. But I do agree that the numbers were kind of lacking imo. Respect though, can never go wrong with Mayhems

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Why is everyone so obessed with numbers? I remember hearing from David (DAT David) that JP's tahoe did a 153.xx and some guys beat him with a 158. But when the 158 guy sat in Jp's ride he admitted that his sounded much louder than his. Numbers imo are way overratted. I'll take louder to the ear than some TL number anyday.

four 3500?

i only saw 2 where are the other 2

two wher on the box the other two where under the back seat

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

having four 18"s is cool, but having that much cone area i would expect alot more considering another member on here did 52.2 with 2 10"s just yesterday, and as for the "when the seats are up it cant be seen" well i dont care for that, you should build it to look great----even the parts that cant be seen

that being said, it looked like it was flexxing pretty good considering

Bro... 2 10's on 14+kw... in a car. If its Thor your talking about yes its very loud... ive sat in it but to the ear it aint shit to this thing... no offence thor......yes the score is low but its a HUGE hummer, completely undeadened and not tuned with an oscope yet. its 4 18's stuffed into the back. ofcoarse it could have been louder but it would have needed to be above the window line... box is tiny... only like 16 cubes after disp... (rough estimate)......above the window line is considered a wall.... customer did not want a wall... wanted a trophy. around here there is Beajay... a walled cavalier on 60kw... with 4 15's that will easily without a doubt do a musical 160+... we knew we couldnt compete with that so built this. with this his chances of a trophy are practically garenteed

As far as making the system look good. this thing was started in mid december and literally finished yesterday morning at 4 am... as far as looks yes it can look better but theres a lot of stuff back there... when the seats are up theres nothing visable. sorry its not clean enough for your liking but it is for the owner.

I'm done sticking up for it... you guys can "hate" all you want.. this is someone elses car... hes a good guy... he wouldnt come on here and start bitching about all the small stuff.....he has plans so trust me in the next couple weeks he will have everyones attention. but for now this is what it does.

four 3500?

i only saw 2 where are the other 2

Under the seats :)

That is sick

sure is

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

ok that wut i was thinkin but just wanted 2 make sure

wut he got for mid and highs and power 4 them

and put a o-scope on them amps!!!

clean power is good power lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Only 2 alts is whats crazy...

those 4 AQ3500's pull 1200 amps of current .

I bet if the box was turned around port in the back it would be louder.

it sounds mean but the install isnt my cup of coffee!

just my opinion!

original plans were to have the box completely turned around... but subs would bottom out on wheel wells. so we bit the bullet and did it this way. 2 alts was all that was in the budget. voltage is not bad at all to be honest. it has the mla aswell

I think it is a legit daily driver, something you can have in your car but it's not walled so it's still useful day to day. I'm sure it pounds a lot more in person and wish I could see it as such. But I do agree that the numbers were kind of lacking imo. Respect though, can never go wrong with Mayhems

much louder in person... sucks the air out of you and hurts you ears

Why is everyone so obessed with numbers? I remember hearing from David (DAT David) that JP's tahoe did a 153.xx and some guys beat him with a 158. But when the 158 guy sat in Jp's ride he admitted that his sounded much louder than his. Numbers imo are way overratted. I'll take louder to the ear than some TL number anyday.

THANK YOU! Fuck the mic

Sounds bad ass, messy wiring? when the seats are up you wont even be able to see it lol not bad in my opinion.

my point exactly

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

ok that wut i was thinkin but just wanted 2 make sure

wut he got for mid and highs and power 4 them

and put a o-scope on them amps!!!

clean power is good power lol

Nothing yet but we have a bunch of comp sets to go in it soon. I think its the Mobile Spec 5 1/4" cheap... hopfully loud enough...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Bro... 2 10's on 14+kw... in a car. If its Thor your talking about yes its very loud... ive sat in it but to the ear it aint shit to this thing... no offence thor......yes the score is low but its a HUGE hummer, completely undeadened and not tuned with an oscope yet. its 4 18's stuffed into the back. ofcoarse it could have been louder but it would have needed to be above the window line... box is tiny... only like 16 cubes after disp... (rough estimate)......above the window line is considered a wall.... customer did not want a wall... wanted a trophy. around here there is Beajay... a walled cavalier on 60kw... with 4 15's that will easily without a doubt do a musical 160+... we knew we couldnt compete with that so built this. with this his chances of a trophy are practically garenteed

As far as making the system look good. this thing was started in mid december and literally finished yesterday morning at 4 am... as far as looks yes it can look better but theres a lot of stuff back there... when the seats are up theres nothing visable. sorry its not clean enough for your liking but it is for the owner.

I'm done sticking up for it... you guys can "hate" all you want.. this is someone elses car... hes a good guy... he wouldnt come on here and start bitching about all the small stuff.....he has plans so trust me in the next couple weeks he will have everyones attention. but for now this is what it does.

Under the seats :)

sure is

The one who posted the vid's wanted comments ..... So he got them. it comes along with the whole thing of everyones opinions.you got some who like it and others who dont.were just not gonna jump up and say damn man wicked sick louder than meade or sounds better than so and so. thats everyones opinion your buddy asked for comments . no need to be an ass hurt because were not that all happy and bought a bottle of whine and popped the cork and celebrated for it. it wasnt my cup of coffee as i stated.

and btw not really into the termlab gig but who placed that sensor ?

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png