I am the OWNER of the HUMMER. Defiant Audio with its AWESOM staff which includes Elliot and Colton has given ME, THE OWNER AND THE ONE SINKING ALL THE MONEY INTO THIS exactly what I wanted. I am pleased none of your negative opinions mean SQUAT. And by the way I do have a few surprises up my sleeve. Thank you DEFIANT AUDIO FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK YOU ARE DOING ON MY HUMMER.

way to fail on the relpy bud, and if your not after any opinons then kindly ask to have the videos removed and be on your way. I can and will post my opinion and if you dont like it then thats fine with me, but in my opinion the build is kinda messy and for all that money that got SUNK in, i and plenty others expected more. dont get butt hurt cause everyones not on here giving your truck praise. sink somemore into it and get it cleaned up :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ok I'm going to voice my opinion. and remember this is just an OPINION. we all have our own. lol

ONE: the owner is happy and said shut up. that really should be enough.

TWO: I have met Elliott, sat in the hummer, talked to him, and looked at the install.

I can tell you Elliott was really a nice guy. I can tell you that sometimes when you have alot of wiring and equipment it can get tough sometimes to make it look pretty, case in point, look at Craig Butler, Scott Owens, Eric Alexander, Terry Brocks, etc. They are loud and dont need to worry about looks. infact the last BEAUTIFUL world record holder install was back in 1996 when Alma Gates had the Bronco with the PPI install.

I'm personally more aggressive when it comes to wiring in making that it's laid out nicely, I like my wires bundled nicely. That's just me.

THREE: as far as sub/port placement, if the customer wants four 18's in a space not large enough or laid out right to do it, you can recommend doing it differently, most likely they could get the same numbers and performance from the right box with only two 18" (look at Nick Garcia...Chode69)...but the customer wanted four 18. you can offer what you want, but the customer is the one paying for it.

FOUR: there is a guy here locally that had an install done by a local shop. four 18" soloX on a wall and barely does a 150dB. So Elliott's 153.1 is surely better. Remember, not every car likes the mic either. Ron (ZiggetyZag) has a monte carlo, that car sounds loud as hell... but doesn't do fantastic on the meter.

FIVE: just wanted to see if you all could count to five.

honestly... If they are in car audio, and they are having fun. it's all good. I used to have so much fun doing this, and want the fun to come back! If you have been to our shows then you know we are all about having a good time!

Hope to see you Feb 20th, and all the haters... bring it and show what you got.

nobody is Hating, that shit gets sooo old. if someone doesnt like it that does not make them a hater. and nobody is here slamming him the shop or his truck the only thing i have seen posted up is other peoples opinions, which are gonna come with the territory. if hes happy then fine, but that donesnt change anything, if i think the wiring looks messy then thats what i think, if hes happy with messy wiring then fine i dont care one way or another. but everyone getting all bent outta shape cause of some simple obervations is gettin rediculous. like i said many times already and it seems like some of you just read past it, IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING I AM SIMPLY STATING MY OPINON/OBSERVATION!!!!

I never said the owner wasnt a good guy

I never said the truck wasnt loud

I never said the shop isnt a good shop

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

dont know why he was worryed about bjay showing up bjay is in the wall of pain class the hummer wouldnt have been in that class at all

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I hope he comes to the next show. I want to feel 4 18's pounding my brain.

yeah me too i really liked it

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

way to fail on the relpy bud, and if your not after any opinons then kindly ask to have the videos removed and be on your way. I can and will post my opinion and if you dont like it then thats fine with me, but in my opinion the build is kinda messy and for all that money that got SUNK in, i and plenty others expected more. dont get butt hurt cause everyones not on here giving your truck praise. sink somemore into it and get it cleaned up :D

Failure is a state of mind. PAL

punky that wasn't directed at you... actually it wasn't directed to anyone in particular. lol

relax. breathe. lol

or we'll have to put you in the metro again!!!! hahaha

i agree the wiring was a bit messy for me as well, as i stated in the above comment i made... but again, if the customer loves it, it's all good. also, elliott mentioned to me they had just finished it up the night before to bring it to the show... so maybe he's not done with it.

dont know why he was worryed about bjay showing up bjay is in the wall of pain class the hummer wouldnt have been in that class at all

We werent "Worried", but because of the build we were afraid we'd get stuck in a wall class. It alsmost happened too. I would love nothing more then to meet him, i've heard so much and seen some of his you tube vids.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

Archived