Sonic Electronix

got rattling coming from the rear side pillars on the outside of the truck the ones right next to the window hatch ..i bought some dynamat layed some on the inside but the rattle is still there now i wanna lay some on the outside how do u remove the panel i removed the top screw but there are some clips on the inside what tools do you use to remove that cuz i used a flat head and it seams like its gonna break ??

(i mean the black ones the ones with vents on them)

cowboys_logo.gif

got rattling coming from the rear side pillars on the outside of the truck the ones right next to the window hatch ..i bought some dynamat layed some on the inside but the rattle is still there now i wanna lay some on the outside how do u remove the panel i removed the top screw but there are some clips on the inside what tools do you use to remove that cuz i used a flat head and it seams like its gonna break ??

sorry i posted this twice idk how to deleted can someone help me

cowboys_logo.gif

(i mean the black ones the ones with vents on them)

(bump) cmon guys am trying to fix the problem by tommorow

cowboys_logo.gif

your not going to be able to fix every single rattle unfortunately, just do all that you can i wouldnt go pullin the vent off and puttin it on the outside

well i dont mean on the outside were it visible i mean iner the vent but not visible to anyones sight

cowboys_logo.gif

well i dont mean on the outside were it visible i mean iner the vent but not visible to anyones sight

i understand that.... i still wouldnt do it, if you did it on the inside doign the outside probably wont make much of a difference, try doing more layers on the inside before you do the outside

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

How to remove rear vent cap appliques? here you go

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

How to remove rear vent cap appliques? here you go

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355

How effin awsome man u saved my day dawg man i cant thank you enough ...man now my next mission dynamating that shit and hooping it stops the rattling for all ...i got a good feeling its gonna be those vents shaking from so much bass ..

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived