slamming ranger! Posted January 24, 2010 Report Posted January 24, 2010 looking for some new 15's for my truck. will be in a blowthrough enclosure. I was thinking about 2 15" fi btl's maybe one to start and see how it goes. I have never heard or seen an fi subwoofer in person. ssd's or bl's any good? let me know what you guys think?
basslh Posted January 24, 2010 Report Posted January 24, 2010 i love my fi bl's check my build out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=63898 ***************************************** Head unit-Clarion Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1
slamming ranger! Posted January 24, 2010 Author Report Posted January 24, 2010 i love my fi bl's check my build out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=63898 Thanks for the input. how many db's you think your blazer hits? any idea? Your install looks good and very loud.
slamming ranger! Posted January 24, 2010 Author Report Posted January 24, 2010 anyone else have any input?? single 15" btl or 2 fi 15' ssd's???
Hellbound Train Posted January 24, 2010 Report Posted January 24, 2010 The BTL's are great. Mine sound great well whats left of them. They are definitely for people who are serious about bass. Id go balls deep and go with two BTL 15's. Im going with two twelves if I ever get my fucking money back. Mine are also going in a ranger.
slamming ranger! Posted January 24, 2010 Author Report Posted January 24, 2010 thanks for the input. hopefully I will be ordering atleast 1 soon. hopefully 1 will hold me over untill i can get 2!
imfrom210texas Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 looking for some new 15's for my truck. will be in a blowthrough enclosure.I was thinking about 2 15" fi btl's maybe one to start and see how it goes.I have never heard or seen an fi subwoofer in person.ssd's or bl's any good?let me know what you guys think? why choose FI, without knowing anything about them? You haven't told us info that we would need to judge your theoretical set-up. SPL,daily, SQ,amps space to play with,electrical,etc. If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
DeepsplJeep Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 Yea he is right you need to hear some stuff first. There are alot of great companies on this forum that you should check out. Dont go with a company just because steve has it. (NOT SAYING STEVES TRUCK ISNT NASTY) I am just saying you know how it goes. everyone always goes with rockford or kicker becausee its the only thing they have heard of. There is alot out there man. Not saying not to go with Fi though one of my buddies has a Fi BL 15 and it sounds great I like Fi alot but I also like Sundown and DC so check them out also before you make a desision 98 Jeep Wrangler 33x13.50 super swamper LTB's Memphis M3 15" Memphis MCD1000 Optima yellowtop D34/78 Bass Race 129.9 (LBZ Duramax in the future)
Playa Named Joe Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 I have a Fi Bl 15 fully loaded, had it in for about 2 weeks, maybe. It bumps. I would say that this is enough, but you can never have enough. It's running off a RF T1k- 1350 rms, 4.2^3 ft box tuned 35ish, and it gets lower then mofo. I don't think you would go wrong going with BTLs, but 2 15" ssds would probbaly be louder, in the right box, then 1 15 BTL. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
slamming ranger! Posted January 25, 2010 Author Report Posted January 25, 2010 why choose FI, without knowing anything about them? You haven't told us info that we would need to judge your theoretical set-up. SPL,daily, SQ,amps space to play with,electrical,etc. Well i have heard most other stuff brands not to impressed coming down from my pioneer spl 5102's. just want a loud truck, my last spl subs had big down falls on music. space is unlimited really gonna be in a truck bed. gear i have for electrical; 220 amp alt. kinetik Hc 2000's 0 gauge hope that helped.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.