Sonic Electronix

Can someone please check these lists out?? tell me if there are any area's that should seriously be changed.. we are using 2 15inch mojo m3's (because he likes that style)

But all of this will be going into the a buddy's car.. its a 96 civic 2 door.. (pos) but he wants a system.. i tried doing it cheap but nice... (i am not switching the cadence tho.)

we are taking out the back seat and having it kinda like steve's civic but half wall.. and what does most spanish rap typicaly peak at? anyone kno off hand thats what were tuning too.. pics show the lists... we are doing the box out of 1inch and using plexi on the top to show off the subs with our logo and memphis engraved.. Blue neons all over.. (even having the subs painted blue to replace all orange.. i should be starting it in a few weeks. have the money in hand just wonderifing if i should improve anything drastically

post-20763-1264362951_thumb.png

post-20763-1264362962_thumb.png

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

what website are you purchasing the amps and so on from ?

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

woofersect just to get a ballpark.. for everything so far but i get them wholesale so price isnt an issue. subs we own (deal) wire and whatnot from knu

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

bump anyone?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

Archived