Equalizer, Epicenter

What are the differences in equalizers and epicenters? Do I need to buy either? I don't really know what either does or if I need to have one for my system.

If it would be good to have one, what are good brands/models?

Alright i have the Epicenter i think payed $150 for mine, its pretty much like a bass expander. on "some" song it will give it bass and sound really good, on others it doesnt work so well, but in my opinion its not worth $150. I bought it so i kept it, it works WELL with spanish music if your into that lol

An Equalizer Lets you adjust your mids, highs, bass, and other settings the way you want it connecting multiple amps up to it, An epicenter, Such as The Audio-control Epicenter plus, restores bass, like if you have a song with not much bass, turn the knob and it adds a bunch of bass. I've seen people run both, An example of the Epicenter go to youtube, and look at SPL Legend Tommy McKinnie I was told that in his truck Ho Problems he used an epicenter, And A Equalizer

epicenter is a device typically used for people that listen to rock some country some metal. What it does is increase the output of bass in songs that are not very present and typically lowers them a few octaves. Some music its sounds awesome but if you try and use it for rap your looking to launch you subs or destroy something. EQ is just like a decks treble/bass control but typically better where you can control the gains/frequency of what your controlling IE: mids/subs/highs.

Team Ampere Audio

Archived