Jump to content

3 1/2's


Nova

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone use 3 1/2's? Someone recommended I use them and they're perfect size for what I want to do but have never used them. How do the RF 3 1/2's sound? Any input would be appreciated.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

Only when it's a 3.5" dome mid driver... never as a fullrange. I don't see the point in them, they totally lose coherence when playing anything below maybe 150hz when installed in an infinite baffle such as 99% of car installs.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

I't will be going on the dash in the corner. As my truck is older (1970) It has the thin metal A-pillars so I'm going to make a small fiberglass enclosure that will mount them on the dash but right next to the a-pillar & window. I'm going to be running 2 sets of T1 comps but want something more than just a tweeter on the dash section. I can't fit a 5.25 and tweeter up there, a 3 1/2 will be about the biggest I can fit.... Any recommendations if the 3 1/2's are trash?

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

i have some "personal" hd500 dome midranges from hertz I wanted to get rid of, I used them in a listening test, very awesome speakers, though you need to cross them over at 400hz, very smooth sounding, 100 % sound quality and they look pretty sexy, tad bit smaller than the 3 1/2 also not to mention shallow.

the RF 3.5" speakers are like every other cheap 2 1/2's out there alpine, jl, kenwood, etc...

i listed them in the 4 sale section if you are interested

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...