Jump to content

Ideas for mounting?


DGold

Recommended Posts

Posted

Basically I'm putting in a pair of my rf power series 6.5 components in the back for some rear fill. The problem is that for the speaker to clear the window I need to bring it out about 2 inches away from the actual mounting of the door. I figured wood would be the best way to do this without fiberglassing my doors because I have no experience with fiberglassing. What do you guys hathink that best/easiest way to do this is? The holes are originally 6 3/4 speakers with pretty shallow mounts. I pondering just putting both pairs components up front(pair in door/pair in kick panels and just getting some 2 ways or 3 ways for the rear fill aswell. Let me know, thanks.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...