PULSE CAR AUDIO 2010 SPL BATTLE LEADERBOARD

Teresa on the 170.6 db, that is just ridiculous. Wish I could have heard that car in person. Nice job everyone though

Thats with the mic in the port. We did the 145.1 with 1 15" during the comp and I believe we pulled a 163 in box battle.

looks more like a geo

yep get metro

Team Deadly Hertz holding it down in the 2 15/18 and 3+ categories... kickass! good job guys!

Teresa on the 170.6 db, that is just ridiculous. Wish I could have heard that car in person. Nice job everyone though

yea that was in the port...

Thats with the mic in the port. We did the 145.1 with 1 15" during the comp and I believe we pulled a 163 in box battle.

thats so crazy how that works out...the highest i did was like a 161.2 in the port at their show

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thats so crazy how that works out...the highest i did was like a 161.2 in the port at their show

I cant remember if we did a 162.3 or a 163.2.........getting old sucks. I think it has a lot to do with the port and its length. Ours was all the way back 16". If I remember right yours is a little shallower and you have the flare at the opening.

I was surprised we did so well in port wars. We held first place thru 6-7 runs then another car beat us, not sure which, then the DD Beast killed us. I think we placed 3rd in the port wars at Crankin Christmas.

I will be at the next show for sure. Dont know if it will be with one 15 with half of my port blocked or with 2 15's. Still need a recone for my blown sub.

With 1 15" I will strap my amps and see what 6000 - 7000 watts will do to an AQ HDC3.

If I get both of em running you will get a little competition in 2 - 15's/18's next show.

congrats fellas, I see you guys up there. Nick and Andrew FTW!
Team Deadly Hertz holding it down in the 2 15/18 and 3+ categories... kickass! good job guys!

Thanks guise!

I will be at the next show for sure. Dont know if it will be with one 15 with half of my port blocked or with 2 15's. Still need a recone for my blown sub.

Awesome!

It's going to be interesting next month, Mike H will be back to 3 subs and Matt Elliott is closing in on that box battle score...should be another good show! :8)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

I cant remember if we did a 162.3 or a 163.2.........getting old sucks. I think it has a lot to do with the port and its length. Ours was all the way back 16". If I remember right yours is a little shallower and you have the flare at the opening.

I was surprised we did so well in port wars. We held first place thru 6-7 runs then another car beat us, not sure which, then the DD Beast killed us. I think we placed 3rd in the port wars at Crankin Christmas.

With 1 15" I will strap my amps and see what 6000 - 7000 watts will do to an AQ HDC3.

If I get both of em running you will get a little competition in 2 - 15's/18's next show.

bring it :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

bring it :D

Im gonna try.

As soon as my ring terminals and fuses show up I can finish wiring in my rear batteries. I have the box done and will slide that in once the batteries are wired. Then I just need my amps to get here from RD so I can button things up and get some beats back in the truck.

Do I get to apply to TDH when I get my shit in order?

Im gonna try.

As soon as my ring terminals and fuses show up I can finish wiring in my rear batteries. I have the box done and will slide that in once the batteries are wired. Then I just need my amps to get here from RD so I can button things up and get some beats back in the truck.

Do I get to apply to TDH when I get my shit in order?

Sweet. Hope you guys can make it out.

Also, you can count on mah vote.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Sweet. Hope you guys can make it out.

Also, you can count on mah vote.

Well Brian is still waiting for the mechanic to get his used transmission and install it in the Mazda. Its still going with only 3rd gear and no reverse. So the Mojo machine may or may not make it.

I will take that vote sir and beg for a few more :D