got the cold air intake put in!!! sounds and looks GREAT

000_0091-1.jpg

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

nice... i probably wont get one for a while bc im lazy and it requires me to take off the wheel, fender ect ect

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

screw that...mine popped right on.  :D  plus my friend did it. he was at my house chillin with me and some other friends and the fed ex truck pulled up and i swear he was more excited than i was. and when i brought the box inside i opend it and he grabs it and runs out the door screaming COLD AIR INTAKE and then says pop the hood so i did then he said...well you wanna take my car for a drive while i install this and im like DAMN RIGHT. i drive an automatic and hes got a 2006 manual Celica (sp). so i hop in and one of my other friends jumps in shotgun and we take off and im doin 95 down this 1 road and we pull over so he can drive and i say to him on the way back "it will be nice to come back from a nice drive and have the intake put on" and right when we pull up he says "intakes in" then says turn it on...and yes i love it!!! now he needs to clean my engine. (hes a detailer) and will do a full detail for free.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

damn you got the hook up on detailin? thats pimp... oh ya its cool you got it installed while you took his car for a drive... how much hp does that celica have? im ready to race :^...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

even though he doesnt charge me i still give him money for doing it. but im not sure i can ask him what hes pushing...HAhA i hooked his car up with 2 10s...really shitty ones he completely blew the cones off his 2 type Es one was a little less damaged so i siliconed that one and we hooked the other one to a wall socket. so hes pushing a BOSS PBX 10 inch and a Alpine Type E 10 in the same ported box ran off a dual 2 channel amp and hes maybe hitting 110 dbs if hes lucky :V he doesnt even have a remote line hooked up hes got it off the power wire just got a kill switch though which i also made a little thing for him so it woudlnt fall off the box. im proud of my ghetto install. it made me smile and he likes it kinda....well it adds a little bass to his ride but still....it sucks haha

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

lol well hes got more then me right now... all i got is nothing... i should be able to get something soon thou... i dont wanna install somthing to remove it later and waste my 2/0 wire and i sorta dont wanna go out and by 4g... i could go ghetto and use 8g but i wouldnt be able to fuse (unless i can get the 8g into the 2/0 holder)