Sonic Electronix

That link is to a MA Audio 15" Sub with 5,000w RMS and 10,000w Peak.

Would one of those be alot louder then 2 of the Fi BTL18s?

Also, i was thinking of x2 JL Audio w7 13".

Id like to compete in local competitions and definetly not loose. So i need the best :blush:

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Those MAs are good, but for the price, go with something better. Id go with Fi, Memphis Mojo, RE, DD 3500

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

gotta be realistic too, power, box size, charging system... So far you looking at these high power subs, and was talking about Boss amps, those subs would probably kill those Boss amps actually- yes, subs can kill amps as well

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That link is to a MA Audio 15" Sub with 5,000w RMS and 10,000w Peak.

Would one of those be alot louder then 2 of the Fi BTL18s?

Also, i was thinking of x2 JL Audio w7 13".

Id like to compete in local competitions and definetly not loose. So i need the best :blush:

niether of those subz can compare to a BTL IMO

and 1 15 will never be louder than 2 18's if both setups are correctly built and powered never

2) 18's = almost triple the cone area of 1-15

Yeah, i wasnt sure on which amps to use either. So im guessing the Fi 18's are going to be the loudest?

Which amps would u guys suggest? and how many watts to push them for max performance.

sorry im new to this stuff

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

if your new you should start of with a sing 15" Fi BTL with a Rockford Fosgate T2000.1bd that will get crazy loud for beginner and a good step in getting to where you wanna go.

Ok thanks alot, but all in all the two 18" Fi BTL's beats all eh? Maybe if i didnt get a huge box to put the 18's in i could put them into my trunk. Its got alot of room actually lol.

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

I wouldnt say beats all, but 2 18" btl's are gonna blow your head off if you build it correctly, which Im not sure can be done in the trunk of that car, you will have no trunk left after the box, where will you put your amps and spare batts??

Archived