Sonic Electronix

Hey, im new to the forums. I've been browsing them for awhile now, and i decided to actually post today. I was wondering if my setup that i have on order will be as loud as im expecting. I have on the way:

x2- HK15X2 - 15'' 4,000 Watt Subwoofers

x4- Boss Audio 5" 500w bullet tweeters

x4 Boss Audio 6" x 9" 600w 5-way car speakers

Now, i have yet to decide on the amps i will be using. The price isnt limited, can u guys give me a few suggestions on some very loud amps.

I already have a pretty decent Head Unit, its a Pioneer. But im debating on wether or not to get a new one.

If there is anything else ill be needing, could u guys mention it? Im kinda new to this whole thing :blush:

Ill be putting everything into my 2005 Chevy Impala, I've got it sittin on 22's. Hopefully ill be able to take some pix when everything is finished B)

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

If price isn't limited, why go with MA or boss? MA isn't bad stuff actually, but theres much better than boss. 5 way speakers are an advertising gimmick. All you need is a solid two way coaxial or separates. And when you say watt ratings, don't go by "peak" or "max" ratings, they are meaningless. Use the "RMS" or "continuous" rating.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

• 2 weeks later...

Im probally going to go with some different subs. Anyone have any suggestions on what to get? I want to be able to shake the whole block and knock pictures off the wall :lol: basicly just the loudest things u guys can think of. Id like to get x2 15" subs. LOUDDD PLEASE :)

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived