Ludachris5150 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 Im about to buy one of these 2 component systems I think. The D352's are $50 shipd. And the D151's are around the same, Maybe a little more. Has anyone heard one of these? Or both? Im kinda leanin towards the D151's... Ive heard diamond subs, Never their components. Any input? Are they good? And if so which would you choose? Rebuild in progress...
Mtgrooves Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 I love the Hex comp's but never heard these. The Shoe Maker without shoes!
lance_98main Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 Im about to buy one of these 2 component systems I think. The D352's are $50 shipd. And the D151's are around the same, Maybe a little more. Has anyone heard one of these? Or both? Im kinda leanin towards the D151's... Ive heard diamond subs, Never their components. Any input? Are they good? And if so which would you choose? I have heard the 352's and they sound pretty good. very warm sounding. where are they at for 50$ shipped?? I think the mids sound better than a lot of components. for the price of them you can't go wrong, but not to sure bout the 151's 2000 2dr blazer 15" diamond audio d3 4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back) debating on a wall or no wall. Shay-kee
Ludachris5150 Posted February 2, 2010 Author Report Posted February 2, 2010 I have heard the 352's and they sound pretty good. very warm sounding. where are they at for 50$ shipped?? I think the mids sound better than a lot of components. for the price of them you can't go wrong, but not to sure bout the 151's Ebay! Rebuild in progress...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.