Sonic Electronix

iam gonna say blown rear roof speaker

Do i know you? lol

I was checking earlier and the rear roof speaker on the passenger side isn't working. Not sure if its blown

but it wasn't doing anything. When it stops snowing and i get some daylight i'll look into this and see what i get.

Thanks for the reply and i'll update probably tomorrow sometime!

r00kHo1.jpg

another person from lenoir wuts up

im from lenoir too, were u close to?

maby i could help but i unno, u try to cut down the bass on the deck or check if a wire is grounding out somewere?

that happended to me sometime

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Walt Arney Rd... by the store. lol Nice to see a local around. I have the bass turned down being i have the

2 15's in the back...no need for over kill on factory speakers. I've never really had this problem before until now

but the previous head unit wasn't even close to being any good so i figure it may be the blown speaker. Fingers crossed

i'll find out tomorrow if this snow doesn't get to bad.

r00kHo1.jpg

ied try to help but i unno what it is either really unless a wires came loose somewere n grounding out, u didn't mix any colors on the headunits speaker wires with any other speakers did u?

i kno but some simple stuff can happin

hell i was playin around wit my front comps n i wondered why it would cut out at around 10 on the deck n i come to find out that i had my speaker wire comeing from amp goin into the tweeter output on the xover n the tweeter hooked to the line in on the xover, im glad i didn't mess it up but it was a honest mistake tho, ima start lableing all my speaker wires so when i run active this summer i wont melt something

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

Didn't wire the head unit so... might have that checked out! I'm hoping when i get this rear speaker out tomorrow i find the - and + are just hanging

there and they are touching the roof of the cab. That would explain alot plus i can get that speaker fixed while i'm at it. Guys down at Freemans

told me that was the reason my Kenwood went out (blown speaker). Forgot all about it till now so fingers crossed!

r00kHo1.jpg

i dnt like the new freemans, there trying to be like unique autosport, i miss the old freemans back in the 90's

edit: im not sayin they dont do good work, i just dont like jl audio that much n thats pritty much all there tryin to push

Edited by tacomabanga1986

Agreed... Checked out the yota! Nice work. Anytime you want to come check out the hoe let me know.

Need to do a battery install, thinkin about picking up another amp and running my T4004 to the interior.

Maybe you could give me a few pointers being i'm just getting started.

r00kHo1.jpg

that'ed be cool, ive only been doin this stuff for 10yrs but i learn stuff everyday tho

i'll never get over this hobbie cause i really love music n i like bass so i guess it goes good together, my wife hates it tho but thats coo she dnt halfto do it lol

im gunna rebuild my truck this summer tho

im gunna do somethin like this

newsetup.jpg

thats a upfireing ported box thats goin behind my seats, i put one of the 15's in there in a ported box i built n it was suprizingly loud for what it was

what kinda 15's u got n amp?

Edited by tacomabanga1986