Well.. this is my new project. I got the car for next to notheing. I gave an amp and cap for the car, and then paid for it to get out of impound for my homeboy.

The car is going to be setup for either 1 or 2 15" subs, and probabily setup for bass race. here are just a few pics to get an idea. I need to put the transmission in, and then do some work on the motor. I have the stage 2 clutch and stage 2 blow off for it. I am also gonna take out the stock intercooler, and put one in the front bumper.

Leave your posts here.

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture041-1.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ohh yeah... there is more...

doing a Front end conversion kit. 94 hood, radiator support, headlights, and z3 fenders.

I am going to put a body kit and side squirts. I also wanting to put under ground lights. The car is clean inside and out. It needs some paint work as you can see. It will be show quality, but dont let that fool you, that the car is going to be slow :) it will have plenty of nutz.

man I got my talon so fast i had traction control problems in the first 2 gears an upgraded turbo/intercooler, and some squirt!...oh yeah and ported and polished the head, exhaust, intake..u know the regs

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ohh yeah.. i use to be a street racer.. I had a JDM integra i just sold. I actully got arrested for racing a 5.0 mustang in that integra and stomped his ass hard.. there was just a cop on the next corner and i just happened to be way way way speeding :) notheing that 3 grand in fines and 24 hours in county jail doesn't clear up