From my experience as an EMT I have preformed CPR many times with no success, but we continued CPR to keep oxygenated blood flowing through the organs so they could be removed for transplant. With no monitor it is pretty much the only reason to preform CPR if it was not a witnessed arrest.IMO

haha ima need CPR if i keep watching ur sig vid

but my hvac teacher was a paramedic for about 10yrs or so n said that a defibulator just finishes the heart off that it doesnt start it back cause when it starts the jitters that theres no hope in it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

but my hvac teacher was a paramedic for about 10yrs or so n said that a defibulator just finishes the heart off that it doesnt start it back cause when it starts the jitters that theres no hope in it

What happens usually is that the victim's heart is beating way too fast which in turn becomes ineffective. blood cant move when it pumps that fast.

The AED shocks the heart and stops it for a fraction of a second in hopes that the body's internal pacemaker restarts itself.

If there is absolutely no heart rhythm at all (flat line) a shock will do no good since all a shock does is stop the heart, and stopping a heart thats already stopped does nothing LOL.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yep, and an Automatic Defib wont even administer shock if there is no "heart beat."

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks