truck_buster23 Posted June 1, 2007 Report Posted June 1, 2007 I just got this deck and been having trouble fiding how to adjust the bal/fad on it,the manual says that it can not be adjusted in 3way mode but if switched to 4way it can but the csll has to be off I det it to 4way and cant seem to find the bal/fad adjustment anyone that knows this deck please help. thanks,dan Eclipse Hifonics Alpine Kinetik Optima Excessive Amperage alt
mikeneufeld Posted June 2, 2007 Report Posted June 2, 2007 hey dude , i was just looking at that deck on the net site, how do you like it. www.dbdrag.ca Representin' Canada In DB DRAG
truck_buster23 Posted June 2, 2007 Author Report Posted June 2, 2007 hey dude , i was just looking at that deck on the net site, how do you like it. It is a great HU good sound quality high output preamps I had a prob with finding the bal/fad adjustment but today I figured it out a simple click of the enter button lol the crossover settings are nice and easy to use I have always used alpine decks and this eclipse is my first and I can tell the difference in sound output dont get me wrong alpines are amazing in my opinion but to me I think eclipse has better quality.you would not be dissapointed if you used this or a higher model. Eclipse Hifonics Alpine Kinetik Optima Excessive Amperage alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.