Second Skin Audio

thanks raytard, got it now........

lol, thats with the side panels out.....glassing some new ones, inspired by your build, to house some of the 6.5's on the lower end and 4's higher up....

will make you proud homie :clapping: will pm you when I finally start a build log. still gathering parts. accordian boot came yesterday, bearings for alt install will be here early next week, wire soon, once funds are there. thinking 250' of 0 gauge to start....still need to do some battery shopping. want to mount amps on roof, so still have to figure that out.....

SOON MAN SOON :ph34r:

Hell yeah man.. I think im going to forget about rear fill but I cant wait to see what you do with em :spiteful:

and 250' :blink: jeeze man cant wait to see what you need all that for.

Keep it commin!

lol, thats with the side panels out.....glassing some new ones, inspired by your build, to house some of the 6.5's on the lower end and 4's higher up....

will make you proud homie :clapping: will pm you when I finally start a build log. still gathering parts. accordian boot came yesterday, bearings for alt install will be here early next week, wire soon, once funds are there. thinking 250' of 0 gauge to start....still need to do some battery shopping. want to mount amps on roof, so still have to figure that out.....

SOON MAN SOON :ph34r:

Are you not worried about amps being on the roof when heat rises?Seems like the heat would stay around the amps.Just a random thought i had dunno if it a problem or not.

Are you not worried about amps being on the roof when heat rises?Seems like the heat would stay around the amps.Just a random thought i had dunno if it a problem or not.

yes and no.....still thinking of how it can be done. planned to run them without the bottoms on, and thinking of some kind of air flow over the heat sinks.......still brainstorming. running all the batteries on the floor behind the rear seat, so not sure where to run the amps. dont want under the seat, kids, spills, ect. was thinking of j price's tahoe and running them in the console, but thought stacking them would give me more heat problems. we shall see, but would be nice mounted above with some nice fiberglass around them, cooling built in, and lit up with led's......... :ph34r:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

you slammin yet groundpounder?

not yet grasshoppa, not yet-lol

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

• 2 weeks later...