Sundown Audio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send Jacob an email about it, they may still be strappable. I wasnt aware they changed board layouts from old heatsink to new but i wouldnt try it until you hear it from him.

*strapping at 1ohm is .5 on each amp so if you like your warranty id get a d1 or d4

Edited by 95_1500

i kno i'm aware of the warranty loss

my old saz1500d ran like a champ at .5ohm on a sealed box so no imp rise w/ an spv44 and 2 runs of 0 +stock alt supporting it i know w/ a DC alt would be able to support them just fine

but i'll email jacob and ask him i doubt i can do anything i'm in no hurry ill work it all out some how

and Kranny sorry no disrespect i just thought otherwise and thought you were BS'in me my bad

i kno i'm aware of the warranty loss

my old saz1500d ran like a champ at .5ohm on a sealed box so no imp rise w/ an spv44 and 2 runs of 0 +stock alt supporting it i know w/ a DC alt would be able to support them just fine

but i'll email jacob and ask him i doubt i can do anything i'm in no hurry ill work it all out some how

and Kranny sorry no disrespect i just thought otherwise and thought you were BS'in me my bad

Sealed boxes have a lot of impedance rise

guess i'm wrong again its cool i dont care right now ima worry about this shit another day

Wasn't trying to "prove" you wrong or anything i was just sayin your amp wasnt seeing .5 with that box

Just email Jacob on Monday and go from there