got my new dell in today.lots bigger and faster.don't really know that much about them.suposed to be alot better.its a e520

with duo core with 2.13 ghz processor.media package,the plus is the 20'' widescreen ultra sharp :lol: .and i got the tv tuner with it with remote.also got windows vista.what do you guys think?

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Why didnt you build one yourself? The thing I hate about dells, is they make you buy everything from them... My sister has one, the plus on dells is they last a long time with no problems, the neg is that you cant really upgrade without going through dell, which means they can jack up prices. She bought a printer there and they said that if she didnt buy her ink from them, then the warranty is void, and it was like 70 bucks to fill that printer up...

On the other hand, that sub is sexy! when you getting the other one?

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Why didnt you build one yourself? The thing I hate about dells, is they make you buy everything from them... My sister has one, the plus on dells is they last a long time with no problems, the neg is that you cant really upgrade without going through dell, which means they can jack up prices. She bought a printer there and they said that if she didnt buy her ink from them, then the warranty is void, and it was like 70 bucks to fill that printer up...

man i don't know enough about these to build one. :blink:

smd2.gif

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

hopefully in a couple of weeks.i would have bought one this week ,but i got this instead(for work).

smd2.gif

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

hopefully in a couple of weeks.i would have bought one this week ,but i got this instead(for work).

Man, I cant wait, I have been waiting to see when you are getting that other one, I watched that video you put up like right when it got on here, ever since I had been waiting till you got that other one...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Man, I cant wait, I have been waiting to see when you are getting that other one, I watched that video you put up like right when it got on here, ever since I had been waiting till you got that other one...

i know its been a while,but something always comes up.i'm about tired of waiting myself.i think i may just go ahead and drop the cash and get it!

smd2.gif

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

i know its been a while,but something always comes up.i'm about tired of waiting myself.i think i may just go ahead and drop the cash and get it!

Sounds like a great idea, of cource it is easy for me to say since im not dropping the cash...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif