So this year i decide to save some money and do my taxes online on TurboTax.com. Everything looks like it was done right and im getting close to 1k back this year :clapping: but when i have everything all filled out and done it says " you are still not done, you have to send these forms to the governement"

But i dont know if i have to sign anything or where to send it to? :unknw: Do any of you guys have any experience with doing taxes online? Any help would be appreciated! thanks

So this year i decide to save some money and do my taxes online on TurboTax.com. Everything looks like it was done right and im getting close to 1k back this year :clapping: but when i have everything all filled out and done it says " you are still not done, you have to send these forms to the governement"

But i dont know if i have to sign anything or where to send it to? :unknw: Do any of you guys have any experience with doing taxes online? Any help would be appreciated! thanks

I use Tax Act Online and it electronically sends ur taxes to the feds and there really is nothing to worry about. Just make sure u enter all your numbers right so u arent screwing anything up. and it will deposit ur taxes into your checking account pretty fast.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I've used TurboTax before if I remember correctly there are two ways to do it. You can send them by mailing them in the information is right on the site of where you got to send them or you can do an electronic signature. I always preferred the electronic signature because it's faster and you don't have to mail anything. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

RF_power_product.gif

well the only reason i did it was b/c my friend does them on there every year and he DIDNT have to send anything in, i put all the right info in but that last part is what im worried about. i put my bank info too....so hopefully thats it but im not sure

Gg85- thats what i thought lol i DID do that electronic signature so its prob all good

Edited by BeatBox

Guest Scylloga
well the only reason i did it was b/c my friend does them on there every year and he DIDNT have to send anything in, i put all the right info in but that last part is what im worried about. i put my bank info too....so hopefully thats it but im not sure

Gg85- thats what i thought lol i DID do that electronic signature so its prob all good

Ive used it for the past three years. The only time I had to send anything in was in regards to my ability to claim my daughter on my taxes.

Otherwise you just saved yourself a ton of money and it wasnt with GEICO :P!

If you continue to use them every year it will be even easier as all your info is saved and what took a hour to fill out the first time takes like 20 minutes the second time.

It's been a minute since taxes, but I always use TurboTax online. It's extremely simple and they have Help features for those complicated tax issues.

You should just be able to login and look at the status of the forms. You could even call their helpdesk and find out if you're missing anything, but it should be right on there.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

If you e-filed it (electronic signature) your good to go. When you hit finish it should have said you succesfully sent your taxes to the IRA yadda yadda yadda. Check your email as well cuz they send you another conformation when they send it and if you did direct deposit they will let you know when your money is deposited too. TurboTax FTW.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

never used turbotax.com but i just did mine on freetaxusa.com and im gettin back $8858 to be right on the money and im happy as hell. if you have kids you will be gettin back a lot to. thats why im gettin back so much and that freetaxusa cost ten bucks to efile it and it all worked out great.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...