sexxy paint job man

some black rims would look sick on it

but what happened to your build?

or did all that money go into this?

Thanks man. I really want to do some black rims on it too. Build wise, there was a bunch of hold ups with the suspension because it had to be custom made. But now I Have it and it should be under way pretty soon. It only cost around $400 total so far.

Good job on the paint bro,

I do some backyard painting myself so i know it aint easy.

I hope u dont mind me doing a quick photoshop on ur car...

scs5s9.jpg

That looks prett good man. Its pretty much the combo im looking for color wise.

The new paint looks nice mr noodles!

Thank you sir.

that would look sick with color matching lips on the rims..i love the black roof an color to..what you gonna do about rims?

Rims I have in mind are XXR 962's..... http://www.xxrwheels.com/sportmax_962.shtml#

Or these if I want to go with the more VIP look.... http://www.xxrwheels.com/sportmax_504.shtml

Pearly white, i like this sir. props to you!

Thanks man. Definitely lucky to have this opportunity.

so nice, cant wait to see this at a show!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

OH MAN thats a nice ass paint job bro i hope its clean on the inside as it is outside lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

After seeing the photoshopped pic your rims look tiny, how big are you gonna go with the new ones?

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Archived