Its not the same color. The stock color is Tafetta white which is just a basic single stage white paintjob, pretty generic.

The one that I am doing is pretty labor intensive. It is a 3 stage paintjob and is called Balloon White which is one of the brightest peal whites out there. Its a stock Lamborghini Color.

Our body shop uses only the best materials on the market like BASF Glasurit paint and chemicals, 3M tape, 3M paper. A normal customer price for a job like this would cost around $5,000 from start to finish

I have been doing all the work myself for the past month. The car is almost complete, Everything is painted and ready to go minus the emblems and grill which will be done tomorrow. The car will then be assembled back together. Still needs to have the quarter glass reinstalled as well.

The car has around 4 coats of body mud, 8 or so total coats of primer, 2 sealer coats, 4 base coats, 7 coats of pearl, and 4 coats of high gloss clear.

I also added other features gloss black like the roof, mirrors, hood squirters, rear H emblem, and front grille. The gloss black has the same pearl additive as the balloon white has in it so that they match.

I also redid every single piece of exterior plastic and all moldings satin black like the cowl, license place bracket, wiper arms, side chrome moldings etc.

Archived