07 Avalnche 2 18 FI Sundown 3500d Zapco 1000.4 Reference

well i got the rf 360.2 ordered and two symbilink line drivers for the zapco looks like ill be getting dual alternator bracket and a second alt trying to decide on iraggi, dc, mechman, or ohio. also trying to decide if i do go with iraggi if i should get the 220 260 or 300. i think i will definitely stay 12 volt as opposed to 16 volt anyone have advise just daily driver around 5k maybe more later plenty of room for batteries oh and how high to regulate alternator if i stay at 12 volts

Nice build man! I hear you on those curtain airbags, I've a Honda Ridgeline (very close to Avy) and I'm worried about putting A Piller tweets in because what if those curtains deploy? Tweeter to the face!

has anyone heard of sprinter batteries from Mr Battery in Dallas tx

suppose to have 160 AH for 100.00 new weighs like 100 pounds ???????

If this works out let me know! I can always use more batteries!!

Good luck with your build, only thing I'd be worried about that I saw is the amps. With such small airspace if you're pushing them hard they might overheat. Haven't had any experience with those specific amps, but putting amps under my rear seats with less then 1.5'' clearance they can go good for about 1 or 2 hours then they protect :( Not a problem for everyday driving, but I was driving Florida -> Lousiana and it was a pain in the ass let me tell you!!

Keep us updated! :D

i wouldn't worry about the sundowns.

as long as your not running at .5 ohm you will be good. they don't get hot

and the sprinter batteries are decent. better than optimas

i wouldn't worry about the sundowns.

as long as your not running at .5 ohm you will be good. they don't get hot

and the sprinter batteries are decent. better than optimas

running dual 1.1 re mt 18 x 2 so should run cool

is there somewhere on the net that has sprinter batteries??? my friend says he has the hook up but i will be buying site unseen as he is picking them up from out of town

Archived