07 Avalnche 2 18 FI Sundown 3500d Zapco 1000.4 Reference

this shit should be hella loud. love the circle jig thats custom.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

what was your first fosgate amp mine was a punch 45 on one punch 15 when i was 16 yrs old that was along time ago hehe i had an oeq 1 and a pa 1 and a eqx old times later i had two power 650's on 12 15's in a walk through toyota with a snug top and a power 300 thought i was the shiznit had and hk deck and some of the punch 5.25 that had the huge magnets and the 4's those were some good times. went to see George Harrison's 280 z wih the lion on the hood at the Rolling Thunder contest and the Rockford van with 8 18's 1986 wow

punch 45 also my man two series 1 12s thought i was the shit. Latter went to a punch 150 then a power 650 i just took out of my truck a year ago. In high school two punch power 1000 on 8 jl 15's. man then there amps got smalller. punch 200 dsm 4080 some dvc 15's then the bd series came out. punch power subs. the symetry. man i have had alot of fosgates shit. To date I have two t4000bds two t8004s four 2500.1 and one 1000.4 and two 360.2. In two different cars of coarse. We cant forget the shit load of power components i have too. Love fosgate gunna get some fosgate ink.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Bedliner? i was surprised to see you putting bedliner after i saw the concrete... i was expecting drywall :01nocomment8so:

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

I want to see a vid of that heavy ass box in action. :hairtrick:

Archived