I've decided to go a different route with my install, so I'm selling my 10". It was built by ssackett here on the forums. It is dual 1 ohm and was built to run well off 600 watts, but he said that it could handle anywhere from 800-1000. He also recommended 1.5 cubes tuned to 34hz and said that it would work well with the box that I had planned on running it in (.86 cubes sealed). Other info: triple stack motor, 3" voice coil, tinsel leads sewn into the spider.

Looking for $125 shipped (insurance included). I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Now, for the pics:

100_1947DesktopResolution.jpg

100_1936DesktopResolution.jpg

100_1946DesktopResolution.jpg

100_1944DesktopResolution.jpg

Next to a 12" Adire Audio Shiva (and my daughter, who isn't for sale :) ).

100_1640.jpg

what motor is that?

Not sure. I didn't ask a lot of questions about it when I bought it. Dumb move on my part.

I also forgot to mention that this sub has never been installed and has never seen power. I also don't have a feedback thread on here, but I've bought from a few members and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (both buying and selling).

Edited by Dan208

Early morning just got home from work bump.

Possible trades:

Two lower end 10's, something like 187's or Level 2's.

Single 12" or maybe 15"

I'd like to stick with a non-mainstream brand (IA, DC, Sundown, etc), with the exception of Memphis. Also would prefer something that will give me a 2 ohm load, but that's not set in stone.

it would be nice to know what this hybrid is made of

x2. I email Scott a few questions about it a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. Haven't seen him on the boards recently either.

Early morning just got home from work bump.

Possible trades:

Two lower end 10's, something like 187's or Level 2's.

Single 12" or maybe 15"

I'd like to stick with a non-mainstream brand (IA, DC, Sundown, etc), with the exception of Memphis. Also would prefer something that will give me a 2 ohm load, but that's not set in stone.

x2. I email Scott a few questions about it a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. Haven't seen him on the boards recently either.

I have a memphis mojo 12, dual 4 ohm. I could sell

Thanks, Scott.

I have a memphis mojo 12, dual 4 ohm. I could sell

Thanks, but I'm not really looking to buy right now. Plus a Mojo would probably take up more space than I want to use.

Ive got 2 12 inch rockford fosgate he2s?

That will use more room than I want to, but thanks anyway.