okay so i was looking into the prices for that conversion shizz and the only way im going to do it is if i can get the stuff at a junk yard because its 140 for the two headlights and turn signals then grill is 50. But i found these lights http://www.discountbodyparts.com/basket.ph..._item_id=607066 for my blazer i have now do we think that they will be good for HID lights i mean they are crystal ones and i need new turn signals >.< guy before me sanded them for some god i dont know why reason.

and i plan on using 10k HIDS but im going to have 8k as back up for cops >.<

I am pretty sure that's the same thing as the ones in your other thread = crap. You can try, if you really want.. but if you're going to try, get them from ebay... it's the same exact thing for around $15+shipping.. and you get 2 free H4 bulbs with them (the ones with the blue coating on them.. which does make them look whiter/brighter imo. These bulbs are like $25 at wallyworld if I remember correctly)

I couldn't get a good enough connection yesterday to upload my two videos to youtube, I'll try again right now and see if I can upload them to show you how crap the beam is on these lol... the vids aren't all that great, but it's what I have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-1996-1...sQ5fAccessories

what about those im going to get ahold of my friend he said he found some for his tahoe on ebay that were smoked and good for HIDS but i could use some help guys

I am guessing that they are probably the same thing as the other two, with the internet I'm on right now I can't get on ebay as it's blocked lol..so I can't see them. I didn't say that you can't get the other ones, obviously in the end it's your choice.. but I'm almost positive you will be disappointed if you go that route.