My builds using Forevrbumpn's subwoofers

A little background info, I sent my Ground Zero Plutonium motor to Ken to rebuild into a monster. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and how much he really hooked me up with. I decided to start going to him for customer builds as well. I do a lot of private installs, giving the ol' run around on the shitty ass shops around here and making a nice dime for myself to match. The 15" rebuilt MA audio SHO was my first test sub to see how well it was built and whether or not I could trust my rep installing them in others car's. So far they've passed my expectations and I would really like to see Ken with more business.

Forevrbumpn's Member page

If your serious about buying a top quality woofer without the big name cost, talk to Ken. Send him a PM. Anyone can post in this thread their build if they're using Kens woofers.

I don't normally post up customer builds (usually I'm in too much of a hurry to get them out the door that I don't take pics) but since this build uses Ken aka Forevrbumpn's sub i guess I'll post it up along with my home T-Line that also uses a Ken made sub. The T-line was originally for the gf, but due to my wandering eye, she is now my ex. Soo.. this is my new home audio sub and I must say it really works great.

The first two Forevrbumpn woofers that I've gotten to play with.

02-3.jpg

03-3.jpg

04-3.jpg

05-3.jpg

06-3.jpg

07-3.jpg

08-3.jpg

09-3.jpg

34hertz T-Line

10-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

A problem I always have with my own personal builds is deciding how to finish them.

13a.jpg

Now to start on the customers build, here's the woofer, way bigger than expected.

14-2.jpg

15-2.jpg

16-2.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Woofer was much bigger than expected. The owner originally went to the local dealer and got a quote. I won't mention their name *cough* Great Sounds *cough* and he was quoted two 10" JL W1, a JL 300W Slash 2ch, a pioneer head Unit (same one I got him), Q-Logic enclosure, wire and install cost that totalled $1360.00 and they couldn't do it till the end of January. This was in November when he got the quote and was then referred to me. His bill was $780 when done with me and I must say the equipment was much better, as usuall. I started, built, and installed the whole build in 24hours, to make it by Christmas. Prolly the fasted I've ever cranked out a customer build.

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

I always bench test amps before installing.

24.jpg

25.jpg

I cranked the heat in the garage and set up a 30min timer between clamping so that no time was wasted waiting for glue to dry, I rarely use screws or nails. Remember, only had a day to do this.

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

I always do amp racks for customers, mostly it helps me hide the wires and keeps it self contained, and the little noobs can wander back there and play with the gains. I've had several people come back with clipped to death subs blaming me. One quick look at the amp and I know what they did. Amp racks like this prevent that and look good.

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

Don't mind the ugly feet, they've already been replaced with hidden ones, it was temporary to get it to the owner by christmas.

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

Very dusty, but clean. He was bouncing all over the place when he came to get it.

42.jpg

Another successful install, this time using one of Ken's woofers, I think he still has another of this very sub available for sale yet.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

i dont like the dust caps. jmo but im in love with the chrome basket.

get a logo on there Ken!

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I've got some vids of both woofers running free air, I'm going to take some vids of the 8" T-Line in action here real soon, hopefully I'll of gotten off my lazy ass and finished it before then. Watched Paranormal Activity with it, that movie gets stupid low. Was pretty good movie too. Also district 9 has some pretty crazy bass to it.

I'll also get the 15" back here sometime this week, get some better pics and take a vid of Ken's woofer in action. Its loud but certainly needs more power yet, I'll try and talk him into upgrading amps. I might have accidently made more room in the amp rack for a bigger amp :spiteful:

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

i dont like the dust caps. jmo but im in love with the chrome basket.

get a logo on there Ken!

I would agree, I'm a fan of bubble domes with artwork of some kind atleast. Most of my time spent waiting on my sub has been on a dustcap. Subs are still sexy.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

I would agree, I'm a fan of bubble domes with artwork of some kind atleast. Most of my time spent waiting on my sub has been on a dustcap. Subs are still sexy.

im definately not trying to take anything away from ken but those flatish caps being blank killed it.

if you inverted that bish id have to wipe the screen cause the cone would be hididn and that beautiful chrome would be exposed :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg