06 F150 2 Solo X 18 Warhorse Build

your the man! that was really quick. Thanks for the pics!

No problem. Good Luck buildin a bracket......im gonna hit up dom in the fall and see if he can come up with some way to do a 3 or hopefully a 4 alt bracket for the truck.

That may be tough. theres really not too much room to spare. Did you reroute your upper radiator hose? or do you have the 4.6 liter?

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

That may be tough. theres really not too much room to spare. Did you reroute your upper radiator hose? or do you have the 4.6 liter?

I know room is at a premium under there. I have the 5.4 but the hose was in the way so I just turned it around and everything fit perfect.

Great build man!

Do you have any vids of this install playing? :hairtrick:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Great build man!

Do you have any vids of this install playing? :hairtrick:

Waiting til the doors get finished and installed til i do ne vids. I only have 1 set of the 6.5s in right now in the kicks and you would think there are at least 2 sets in there these things are amazing i love them.

• 3 months later...

Archived