Sonic Electronix

hello all... I need help on how to wire a stereo so that it will not reset each time car is turned off... what wires need to be together...(using an adaptor is not an option)

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

hi im treo and i didn't really understand what you said, but yellow usually goes to battery, red is ignition and black is ground... well atleast on my decks they have been

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

hi im treo and i didn't really understand what you said, but yellow usually goes to battery, red is ignition and black is ground... well atleast on my decks they have been

mmm i havent tried this method.. right now it is wired red with yellow to red on deck and ground to black.. ill try this tommorow thx

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

hmm may i ask what brand ur decks are... this one is an alpine

I had a question kind of like this earlier but mine was cuz of my cars wiring harness.

But in your case, you usually just match the colors from your HU's harness to the cars harness. But just to be on the safe side, go to the12volt.com and look for your cars wireing harness and see what each color is, then look on your HU's owners manual and match everything.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i've had alpine... yellow goes to battery red to switch on... or ignition on whatever you want to call it, and black to ground,... 3 wires aint that hard

I'm having trouble putting in an Alpine cuz of that yellow wire. What do you mean it goes to battery? Like literally run a wire from my battery to that yellow wire?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

:01nocomment8so:

I'm having trouble putting in an Alpine cuz of that yellow wire. What do you mean it goes to battery? Like literally run a wire from my battery to that yellow wire?