ryde2idie Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 does that site have a phone number ill call her and tell her to make a petition to stop people from starving. somebody should point all that crazy girl hormone rage bitch shit into a good direction. Quote
Dro Posted February 4, 2010 Author Report Posted February 4, 2010 oo man I wanna punch a toddler LOOLLLL trailblazer 18" xl aq2200 147.8db at 4 ohms
EclipseChris Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 someone shoud have punted this woman as a baby... i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
arnold1992 Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 lmfao RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
mwerling1212 Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 this kinda reminds me of how the US is prosecuting three navy SEALs for punching a taliban leader or whatever there called. it sounds bad until you find out that the taliban dude initiated the live burning and hanging 4 blackwater ops.
Dro Posted February 4, 2010 Author Report Posted February 4, 2010 this kinda reminds me of how the US is prosecuting three navy SEALs for punching a taliban leader or whatever there called. it sounds bad until you find out that the taliban dude initiated the live burning and hanging 4 blackwater ops. not quite sure how this reminded you of that lol but thats f'ed up trailblazer 18" xl aq2200 147.8db at 4 ohms
k3n12ock Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 KDWB FTW. I used to listen to Dave Ryan & Corey when I was living in MN. I heard there's a different girl now though. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Dro Posted February 4, 2010 Author Report Posted February 4, 2010 KDWB FTW. I used to listen to Dave Ryan & Corey when I was living in MN. I heard there's a different girl now though. hell ya, its Lena shes the shit I may have to start a petition to petition the stupidity of this petition. trailblazer 18" xl aq2200 147.8db at 4 ohms
mwerling1212 Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 not quite sure how this reminded you of that lol but thats f'ed up lol idk. i think it was the petition part. theres a petition to free the SEALs. theres a lot more to the story than what i said. it just really got me angry.
Dro Posted February 4, 2010 Author Report Posted February 4, 2010 i wish there was a way we could make all these idiotic people drop off the face of the earth, i wanna know who let her out of the asylum trailblazer 18" xl aq2200 147.8db at 4 ohms
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.