knu koncepts power wire????

KLMX is great wire and will do the trick for a lot of people. DO NOT try to say the wires are similar even. one wire is 5145 strands of 90% aluminum and 10% copper, and the other is a higly flexible wire composed of 5145 strands of 100% copper, which has been tinned.

the fleks wire is worth every penny, and is certainly better than the KLMX. The largest benefit of the fleks wire is that it can handle 300-350 amps of power, versus the 250 that the KLMX can handle.

done and done.

thank you for the explanition of the difference i was about to pm you and ask what the difference was :)

KLMX is great wire and will do the trick for a lot of people. DO NOT try to say the wires are similar even. one wire is 5145 strands of 90% aluminum and 10% copper, and the other is a higly flexible wire composed of 5145 strands of 100% copper, which has been tinned.

the fleks wire is worth every penny, and is certainly better than the KLMX. The largest benefit of the fleks wire is that it can handle 300-350 amps of power, versus the 250 that the KLMX can handle.

done and done.

haha some knows what there talking about!

and i was reading the aluminum part on the site?

whats the difference? i mean between copper and aluminum?

is aluminum bad?

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

copper is the most conductive material out there.. The more you have, the better the electricity will flow.

aluminum works, but will never be better than copper (assuming you have an = amount of both substances: like the 5145 strands that both wires have..)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Really the key differences are:

1. Price. Kolossus > KLMX.

2. Current. Kolossus: ~350 A. KLMX: 250 A.

3. Flexibility. Kolossus: Wet Noodle. KLMX: Like bending several layers of cardboard. It'll be a pain in the ass but once its in where its gotta go it ain't fooling around.

I have my truck wired up with KLMX right now, but truth be told the next set of 100' of wire I order will be Kolossus. The little bit I've played with is just so flexible it completely makes the deal worth it. If you were to buy KLMX you'd see what I mean, that extra flexibility is worth it.

when i have a second t1500bd they will both be pulling 400amps

the wire is only rated for 250 soo i need 150 more!

so would you connect these runs directly to each amp or two a second battery, and also how do you know how many amps your amplifiers will be pullin, the t1500 have 200A fuses so how can they handle 400A

One other thing that hasn't been mentioned, and my 2 cents, is that the KLM wire is rated at 250amps up to 20 feet. Not sure if that matters in your case or not.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived