04' dodge ram blow through **20,000 watts rms**

it is a 1931 model A full customs hand built frame (by me and 2 friends) bagged all the way around solid front axle (4 link front and rear) 24" wheels all the way around(on 25 series tires), chevy 350 crate engine w/ decent cam/ loud gear drive, all hand built interior by me and derek, chopped a complete total of 17" thats sectiond and chopped, you pretty much lay down to drive it, it also has a crazy ass steering linkage set up that was fab'd up by adam and josh (the creator/ owner of Broke Daddys Hot Rods) fully street legal, taillights turn signals horn, headlights etc..... also bodied around 4" around the frame rails to acheive that "on the ground look" (you cant even get the door open if its down) any other ?' just let me know!

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I gotta say, I've seen dodges with so much more than bags, but that has got to be one of the baddest dodge trucks I've seen to date. Even with stock paint, and relatively few mods to the exterior, that shit is dope. The fact that you got the sack to cut a hole in it makes it that much better........

Can anyone drive the rat rod? LOL...

I gotta say, I've seen dodges with so much more than bags, but that has got to be one of the baddest dodge trucks I've seen to date. Even with stock paint, and relatively few mods to the exterior, that shit is dope. The fact that you got the sack to cut a hole in it makes it that much better........

Can anyone drive the rat rod? LOL...

thanks bro! she still needs some stuff.. but i love my dodge! yea i was thinkin about the hole the other day when we kinda mocked it up and i was like hmm thas a big hole WTF am i doin lol itl all be worth it!:D, and yea iv drove it im the guy on the far right in that pic of us all... actually come to think of it all of us but 2 in that pic have drove it! its fun, but def scary its right hand drive as well, and u def gota have 2 people one riding with you and usually one to follow its way to hard to navagate.... and way to many people almost wreck when we take it out for drives lol :D gets alot of looks

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

OMFG FUCK YEAH!!!!

1) this build is gonna be sick

2) you drive a bagged dually, your the fuckin MAN

3) that is one of the SICKEST 31s iv ever seen!!

3x kudos and mad props to you sir! I will def be following this build!!!!!! glad to see im no the only chopper/bagger/bodydropper on here!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Bad ass Cummins, and that Model A is fucking sick! Tuned in to this build for sure.

thanks bro, like i said there might be times where im not showing a whole lot of progress but ill alwasy try to be doing something to it! but buying these damn subs and those amps... i cant be doin that all at once lol gota give it a few weeks in between :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

OMFG FUCK YEAH!!!!

1) this build is gonna be sick

2) you drive a bagged dually, your the fuckin MAN

3) that is one of the SICKEST 31s iv ever seen!!

3x kudos and mad props to you sir! I will def be following this build!!!!!! glad to see im no the only chopper/bagger/bodydropper on here!

thanks man, iv been following your build for a while your s10 is sick bro that cab that you built (i guess a double extended cab?) is awsome id love to have that! and yes i love my dually and yes it is my daily... and thanks for the props on the 31' wev been working on it for around 5 months i think, and we just finished it up in time to make it to the cavelcade of customs car show in cinn. OH last month it def got alot of attention! won best in class and best rat rod sedan :clapping:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

both creations are great dude got any vids of the model a? or anymore pics ?

thanks man! and yes i have lots of both lol, i planned on making a log for it as well either in here or the airride section but ill post up some more tomorrow

we have a few good builds that i might post up on here but mine is the only one with audio.. got a 66' chevy bagged and bd'd, a 77' chevy quad cab long bed bagged on 22's, a 87' s10 bagged and bd'd on 22's (under construction) and a few others ill make a build log just for all our projects

thanks

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

thanks bro! she still needs some stuff.. but i love my dodge! yea i was thinkin about the hole the other day when we kinda mocked it up and i was like hmm thas a big hole WTF am i doin lol itl all be worth it!:D, and yea iv drove it im the guy on the far right in that pic of us all... actually come to think of it all of us but 2 in that pic have drove it! its fun, but def scary its right hand drive as well, and u def gota have 2 people one riding with you and usually one to follow its way to hard to navagate.... and way to many people almost wreck when we take it out for drives lol :D gets alot of looks

Cough Chop top Cough...... Chop it to 1'' above your head for more SPL... Less cabin to fill, and if you're lucky maybe a little less flex. :clapping:

Do it, and my contribution will be making one of these: :hairtrick: look like a chopped door hair trick. Hahaha...

Archived