04' dodge ram blow through **20,000 watts rms**

*quick update

the primer i had been layering on the front door panels was defective...? so the paint store says... it acted as if it never set up or dried, i could push on it and leave finger prints... so we striped the fronts all the way back down to bare plastic and bondo and started over

also i got a few more layers on the dash its looking pretty slick, and the rear doors are almost finished with primer and ready for base coat along with the dash

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

*quick update

the primer i had been layering on the front door panels was defective...? so the paint store says... it acted as if it never set up or dried, i could push on it and leave finger prints... so we striped the fronts all the way back down to bare plastic and bondo and started over

also i got a few more layers on the dash its looking pretty slick, and the rear doors are almost finished with primer and ready for base coat along with the dash

umm no pictures??? fail

Defective paint sucks, I had a car painted years ago that the base coat never cured and the clear coat did so it looked great until anything hit it or you power washed it, then it started coming off like crazy. PPG paid the shop to repair the paint job.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

yea def pissed about the paint but oh well past that now.. almost got all panels back ready for base coat, i picked up a new piece for the system today! i just ordered 200 sqft of second skin! FTW and trying to decide on power wire....

rears, painted in a tan (color matched paint i used on kick panels... ready for base paint

j.jpg

h.jpg

got my bed cover today and i got a hellofa deal on it :D $150 chucks!!!

its dirty and has a few scratches but is in excelent shape, came with hinges, shocks, and seals!!

* it was on my dodge originally when the guy had it before me (so its already color matched just needs a good buff) but he sold it to a guy here in town , and turned out the guy was about to trash it b/c he never had any offers and he said if you got 150 its yours... in the shop now!! we wiped it down with some scrubbin bubbles lol just to see what it looked like

bedcover.jpg

pretty sweet deal i think!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Nice bro I am very very liking this build, and I'm taking notes on what I could do with my truck lol.

I just purchased nearly the same fiberglass tonneau cover 4 days ago but the short bed 6' version, same color too! And it only had a few minor paint scuffs, it was only 10miles down the road from my home and I paid $200 for it! I was wanting something b/c I'm adding 5 Deka group 31's to my bed, and now I also have the option to go blow through later on!

BTW, please post lots and lots of pics and information about doing your blow through. I'm very curious and may want to do it to my truck in the future, and the cabs of our trucks are the same in that area. (I have an 05 1500 Hemi Quad Cab Short bed) I love seeing Ram builds, and your's is fuken_sik

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Nice bro I am very very liking this build, and I'm taking notes on what I could do with my truck lol.

I just purchased nearly the same fiberglass tonneau cover 4 days ago but the short bed 6' version, same color too! And it only had a few minor paint scuffs, it was only 10miles down the road from my home and I paid $200 for it! I was wanting something b/c I'm adding 5 Deka group 31's to my bed, and now I also have the option to go blow through later on!

BTW, please post lots and lots of pics and information about doing your blow through. I'm very curious and may want to do it to my truck in the future, and the cabs of our trucks are the same in that area. (I have an 05 1500 Hemi Quad Cab Short bed) I love seeing Ram builds, and your's is fuken_sik

thanks bro! trust me when i start cutting that beast ill get alot of pics, nice on the batteries im planning on running 8 deka grp31's

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Not alot happening right now, but a anthr small update I just ordered last night:

Maxxlink 

60' of 4 gauge knu wire (ended up finding the matching colors! 30' of blue, and 30' of silver)

100' of Memphis 8 gauge wire for subs (50' is soft blue, 50' is soft orange) should look pretty sweet!

My accordian boot

Still to come i'm ordering- 

200' of knu 0 gauge wire (100' blue, 100' silver)

Knu twisted RCAs (all matching on amps/processors)

More fuse holders an fuses 

And my 8 dekas

After all that im ordering the 3500.1d's and getting the box started along with all the cover panels in the bed and get a started on the battery rack

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

sold my bagged suburban today.... thats $3,000 in my pocket fund for the build :D ordering batteries or amps soon!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived