Sonic Electronix

I think they're sites down for updates on their new subwoofer line (thats a good thing if you want to wait :-p) contact the site admin of sales and see whats up about that they're usually quick to reply. It's not just you, its doing it for me too. The IB3 is an older woofer from Fi so the price on it is too expensive (its the same price as an SSD) Most suggestions you will get other than AudioQue are going to be a bit more pricey than the Fi. I suggest going with the SSD, but thats your choice... I can link you to my videos on youtube if you wanna check out for yourself what going from two comps to a single ssd did for me. (you also have to remember you're running 1200RMS to two comps, that max out @ 500 each so if anything they're overpowered at even 500RMS) put a subwoofer that can handle twice that in your car and cone area doesn't exist anymore lol... not to mention you have room to get a second one in the future and another amplifier if you choose to.

I think they're sites down for updates on their new subwoofer line (thats a good thing if you want to wait :-p) contact the site admin of sales and see whats up about that they're usually quick to reply. It's not just you, its doing it for me too. The IB3 is an older woofer from Fi so the price on it is too expensive (its the same price as an SSD) Most suggestions you will get other than AudioQue are going to be a bit more pricey than the Fi. I suggest going with the SSD, but thats your choice... I can link you to my videos on youtube if you wanna check out for yourself what going from two comps to a single ssd did for me. (you also have to remember you're running 1200RMS to two comps, that max out @ 500 each so if anything they're overpowered at even 500RMS) put a subwoofer that can handle twice that in your car and cone area doesn't exist anymore lol... not to mention you have room to get a second one in the future and another amplifier if you choose to.

Thats cool, im trying to stay with 2 twelves though, would you happen to know the pricing on a 12 ssd?

I think a 12" SSD is $185 or something, so you could get two for about $400 with shipping, if you want two 12's I would concider AudioQue 2.5's they're about $169 a peice or less last time i checked and require a smaller box than the SSD 15" so I believe if you want to spend a little more you could get those.

Actually, the Fi IB3 was made to be used with Infinite Baffles. About the question of the Q, I like mine, it gets pretty loud, and sounds very clean while doing it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

How about the RE SR?

They don't need a lot of power to get pretty loud and they don't need a huge box either.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You need room in your trunk ?

Get one (or two monster) 10" in a custom ported box and that's it !!!

Look at DC audio, FI bl, ...

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.