Sonic Electronix

I am putting together a new system and i want to know what would be better. I want something that is going to slam hard but still sounds decent. So i was thinking about the 15" orion hcca 12.2 or 2 of the new 2010 kicker cvx 15's. And if it helps im pushing them with a hifonics bxi 2610. So if you all could give me some advice i would really appreciate it

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

cvx

more cone, same power, should equal more output

key word is should...but its alot more cone and last time i checked cvx's were more efficient than hcca's to begin with.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I am putting together a new system and i want to know what would be better. I want something that is going to slam hard but still sounds decent. So i was thinking about the 15" orion hcca 12.2 or 2 of the new 2010 kicker cvx 15's. And if it helps im pushing them with a hifonics bxi 2610. So if you all could give me some advice i would really appreciate it

Look around and get last years model 15 for half the price on those kickers... and then maybe 4? 0.o

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Why just those 2 subs ?

You must have great deals on them !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived