Suggestions for all new mids

Well boys and girls tax time is here and i am rebuilding my suburban. I already have the subs, amps, wiring and electrical handled. I am all over the place when it comes to some new components. I have ran with MBQ for the past 10 years and have been super happy with them. In the past i ran some RF for a short time and some Alpine. At this point i am open to any and every opinon and/or sugestion.

Heres my plan:

For the highs amps i will run a couple of the AQ 4 channel amps. I think the can be run down to 2 ohms per channel so it would be nice to have something that i can wire to two ohms and get good use of the available power.

I want to run either 2 sets of 6.5 and a set of 5.25 or three sets of 6.5's really doesnt matter to me. also i have some apillars that i built that can house a set of 4" speakers. I wanna keep the budget for components under $700. So what cha got?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

check out soundstreams pro components my friend has already installed a few sets into some vehicles and they are very loud and clear soundin

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Thanks ill take a look at them.

anybody else?

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

get those powerbass 3xl sets they have neo motors and can take the power plus 3 year warrenty cant beat that

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

ok so my budget is no more than $700

with this i would like to buy:

1 set of 4" with xovers

3 sets of 6.5 w/tweets and xovers

d(-__-)b

get those powerbass 3xl sets they have neo motors and can take the power plus 3 year warrenty cant beat that

your boy @ pulse can get me a price on them cant he? i still need a solution for the 4" speakers for my pillars

d(-__-)b

your boy @ pulse can get me a price on them cant he? i still need a solution for the 4" speakers for my pillars

yeah he can give him a call 443 944-0691 i know the guy mike just bought a set for front and back and those things get loud and i know that DD has a new 6' woofer coming out soon b a great mid bass woofer

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

3XL Series Full-Range Speakers And Components Features:

CAST ALUMINUM BASKET for lower resonance and reduced sound coloration

3-OHM SYSTEM IMPEDANCE for more efficient use of amplifier power that give you cleaner and louder audio replication

KEVLAR® / GLASS BLEND CONE delivers the smoothest, most natural sound reproduction avaulable

BUTYL RUBBER SURROUND provides linear cone movement that gives accurate sound replication

PIVOT POINT 1" TITANIUM DOME TWEETER with mounting kit delivers smooth and accurate treble reproduction that allows you to focus on the sound where it is needed most

COMPUTER AIDED EXTERNAL 12dB 2-WAY CROSSOVER NETWORK for smooth transitions between the woofer and tweeter

DGT MOTOR STRUCTURE (DUAL GAP TECHNOLOGY) insures that the voice coil remains in the magnetic gap at all times and enhance linear cone travel with superior power handling

CONVERTIBLE TWEETER ASSEMBLY for co-axial or component style mounting

NEODYMIUM MOTOR STRUCTURE with thermal guard heatsink for increased power handling and enhanced motor structure cooling

PBX CUSTOM GRILL insures your speaker is protected and looks its best

SPECS:

• Power Handling Capacity (Peak) : 180W

• Power Handling Capacity (RMS) : 90W

• Nominal Impedancel : 3 ohm

• Frequency Response : 59Hz - 22kHz

• Sensitivity : 91 dB/W/M

• Motor Structure :

• Mounting Depth : 3.2 "

hope this helps u nexted show is the 20th

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life