I Know No One likes the NHL but...

I watched a game about 2 weeks ago, and damn, you HAVE to respect NHL to the fullest

guys fighting with other guys with hockey sticks, trying to get a round disc past a guy defending a goal. I mean hell I was always looking at the scores, but never watching, 1-0, 2-1, and always said to myself, "That game has got to suck with scores like that"

But you watch, and see what these guys go thru to make a goal- Much respect

Like I said Ive played hockey since I was 4 ( now I just play once a week with kinda half serious with a bunch of dudes and we have some beers and play before and after) but it really is a hard sport to get a grasp on. alot of people cant skate to begin with, you gotta put skating together with handling the puck on your stick being able to shoot where you want it to go before you get run over by some dude skating full speed at you. It really is a tough sport but I loved it all my life. My last serious game was in 06 when I was a senior and we went to the massachusetts state finals but we lost by 1 goal.. bummer

Bruins are sucking this year another bummer, Devils are nasty broduer is unbelievable and they got kovalchuk I wouldnt be surprised to see a cup in nj this year. Caps are doing sick as well though

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Like I said Ive played hockey since I was 4 ( now I just play once a week with kinda half serious with a bunch of dudes and we have some beers and play before and after) but it really is a hard sport to get a grasp on. alot of people cant skate to begin with, you gotta put skating together with handling the puck on your stick being able to shoot where you want it to go before you get run over by some dude skating full speed at you. It really is a tough sport but I loved it all my life. My last serious game was in 06 when I was a senior and we went to the massachusetts state finals but we lost by 1 goal.. bummer

Bruins are sucking this year another bummer, Devils are nasty broduer is unbelievable and they got kovalchuk I wouldnt be surprised to see a cup in nj this year. Caps are doing sick as well though

Ive always loved the physical aspect of hockey too. Aside from football its the most physical sport. I was never a big dude and obviously size helps alot when your trying to hit someone so hard their gloves and helmet fly off but a big part of it is just great balance and strength on your feet, and technique with hitting. I loved being targeted for being one of the smaller ones on the team because when I wasnt blowing by the bigger guys with speed I loved taking down dudes that were much bigger than me.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts