Speaker parts- sale

Hey guys, a lot of you know I do a lot of reconing, sales of parts, etc of subwoofers from 10"- 18"

My garage is frustrating me, I need to clean it up, cleaning it up means, I need to sell things.

And I have alot to sell.

No, not alot of 3" motors, but I have a few, but I really prefer to sell soft parts

I have ALOT of spiders from 2" coil ID 5" OD to 4" ID to 12" OD- Yes 12" spiders

Most of the stuff I have been selling is based on exact recone dimensions

I guess what Iam saying what I want to do is, Iam sure there are people out there that would like to "Practice" reconing

Well, if thats what you want to do, then I can help you

I have 2" motors, lots of them and alot of 2" coils, spiders, etc, some frames, but I can get frames from 10" - 15" black, chrome, gray

Frames, I need to do in sales of single boxes, size differs, about 9 frames per box-10" frames, 7 frames per box 12", 5 -15" frames per box

I also have some 21" stamped steel frames I will never use, because no one is selling 21" cones

Anyways, just getting this out there, and no where to really post it but here

Just PM me for what you may be looking for

Selling this stuff will help a lot

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

^^^ x2 and pics and prices of 15" frames and 2" motors thanks

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

PM me price on 2 in coils and spiders for a 15in basket

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Okay guys, going to the store, will be back in about 30mins, and will start taking pics

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DSCN2042.jpg

Stamped steel are the 21", the 2 cast frames are 18"

DSCN2021-1.jpg

18" with a matching very soft leaded spider

a 15" frame, and a few spiders

DSCN2043.jpg

DSCN2044.jpg

sundown.jpg

Pics of said motors

These are 10mm top plate

1.98" OD of pole piece

2.20" TP ID

2" from top plate to bottom of bump, so there is a pretty good amount of throw on these motors, for being flat

1" mag

6.25" at ferrite 5.825" at top plate/back plate

Great to build your own woofers

These use a 3 hole pattern, for bolt thru motor to frame design, 5/16"-18 bolts and nuts can be sold with the motors

need to drill 3 holes on your frame , just the common 6 hole pattern cast frames with the 5" or 5.5" forget this second lines up

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2059.jpg

DSCN2058.jpg

and there is alot of these motors just sitting in my garage

$25 each $35 shipped

sundown.jpg

what I have in 3" are gold to me, no money in selling those separate without a woofer

I do have some 2.5" motors too, but waiting on coils for those as some prototypes, so I can get some built up 10" with better power handling

sundown.jpg

Archived