Speaker parts- sale

hey your pm box is full if you can hit me up please

me too please. I need a recone kit on a JL 15w3D-4. I saw em in an older post here somewhere. Hoping you can help, thx.

P.S. this will be my first recone project. Hoping to renew my interest after many years idle.. Too many headaches with blown 15's in warranty limbo :( soundstream wasnt bad , but my experience with JL audio was terrible after at least 6 or 7 times having a sub(s) in warranty limbo for repair/replacement in '02(poor tinsel lead design or assy by JL, they tried few different methods, even covering in shrink wrap but failed quite a few times :P). This is something I'm ambitious about, but the parts and resources online seem hard to find(my 10 year old gear hehe..amps are champs but I have 4 15's and 2 10's just taking up space). would appreciate any help as I'm new here :)

Bump, only sold a couple things from here, sold no motors yet, surpised those are not flying off the shelf, there are LOTS of these motors here, and only $25 each, imagine how many subs you can made?

10 frame, D6 coil, spider, cone, motor, dome, you assemble, $45

what`s the mounting depth and aprox power? might pick up a couple.

reaper.png

wut can u do with this

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

idk the spiders size but the coil is 2 or 2.5 and at 3" long

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

• 1 month later...

Archived