Mazda 3 SQ set up Hertz - audison

bit 1 is fine.

yes it had a few glitches in the beginning/

all good now

hehe :P but im not living on the U.S maybe we aint got the new version yet .. but anyway thats not for now, im pretty please with the sound i have for now ! but will sure add it later on ! due to the money !! im going back to skool soo not for now :P but tanks i feel more confident for buying one when ill got the money ^^

fibreglass is cheap. mdf is cheap

maybe you could make the tweeter housings from thick plastic too. thenplant the new tweets to those..

you could make a few plywood / mdf rings and try making an angle for mids with em..

hey sorry i missed that one ! yeah i know mdf is cheap and fiberglass too but i need more tools so i can make it right the first time ! i hate making something without the right tools ;)

yep, i know maybe i can make a angle with the route but i realy dont think this is gonna sound better because the sound will be directed on the door panel ! i prefer taking my time and some day ill fiberglass the botton of the door ! and maybe i will add and other set of comp ;p !

ive already done some fiberglased in an other car with the speaker directed to the driver seat and yes you are right you get better mids but in my car thats doing the job for now ..

but hey tanks for the hint i like that ! but trust me , the way i sealed my door i get pretty damn good mids, and in the radio i set the sound so it gets in my head all in the same time :)

ok, so i think you guys wait long enough to see the final product now haha ;p .. ! well final ... i still got projects but im done for a while ;)

there it is !

P1060856.jpg

P1060857.jpg

P1060858.jpg

P1050541.jpg

audison Lrx 1.1k

P1060859.jpg

audison Lrx 4.1k

P1060860.jpg

almani 2.0F cap

P1060862.jpg

distributor

P1060863.jpg

i love the cone look :)

P1060864.jpg

yep .. thats pretty much it for now ! ohh and also i didnt took a pic of that but i can lift the amp panel so i can get my spare tire .. thats a plus ! here in canada roads suxx so bad soo thats a must !

damn i forgot to say ! there is a pannel going on the top of the amp with some plexi and i didn't finished yet but im not sure im gonna add it due to the amps getting enough hot like that .. will see this summer if i put it or not with some fans LEDs .. stuff like that

love the final look minus the capacitor

lol yeah i know some guys dont like caps .. but im only using it on the sub amp ..

when i started the set up we didn't haved kinetiks battery here in canada so i needed a little something to help the lights dimming ... wasn't enough loll !! then i added the kinetiks 1800 still got light dimming .. less now because i got HID kit ..

I still got to do the last wire of the big 3, the alt one ! hope that will help my voltage ! but i can't find any battery terminal with 2 1\0g hole :( the only one i found is from kicker but only got 2 hole in it .. ! i need more hole DAMN !

Archived